The School District of Black River Falls will have a question on the November 4th ballot asking you to support a $22.5 million dollar referendum. The impact to each property tax payer would be $99 per $100,000 of home value.
Below you will find an account of the Community Task Force's meetings, the Community Facility Survey Results, the Final Recommendation to the School Board and then a host of information to help you understand what the needs are, what the proposed solution includes, as well as how it will impact our tax payers.
Please check out the Frequently Asked Questions document for the answers to your questions. If you have additional questions, please email: email@example.com
and we will share the information with you. You may also call or stop in to take a tour and get your questions answered.
Referendum Proposed Solution:
- Construct new elementary school for grades 2-5 on the Forrest Street campus
- Improve safety/security throughout the District
- Addition/renovations at the HS. Relocate the office, upgrade science classrooms, increase cafeteria size and relocate Agriculture classrooms
- Close Third Street Elementary
- District Office remains in it's historic location