Final Exam Schedule – Second Semester
ALL GRADUATING SENIORS – Here are a few things for you to be aware of and to do by June 5th at 12:15 p.m.
- Turn in all your textbooks and library books.
- Turn in your laptop, laptop bag and charger.
- Pay all your fees.
- You can check Skyward for your fee balance.
- You must attend graduation practice in order to participate in the graduation ceremony!
- Tell your parents, family and friends that Graduation will be Sunday, June 7th at 1:00 p.m. – You must arrive at school by 12:30!
GRADUATION PRACTICE – Friday, June 5th at 12:30 p.m. – Samy Young Gym – until we’re ready for the big day!
Senior Picnic – after graduation practice
BRFHS Yearbook Senior Portrait Deadline: October 28, 2015
The Breeze staff is beginning to plan the Black River Falls High School 2016 Breeze yearbook. In order to help students and parents make plans for senior portrait sessions and keep hassles to a minimum, the Breeze staff would like to share its senior portrait policy.
All photos submitted must meet the following requirements:
- vertical, head and shoulder shots
- no name stamps, borders or obvious photo alteration (changes made to colors, content, etc. in Photoshop)
- no pets, cars, props, etc.
- one person per photo
- all student attire must conform to the school dress code
Students are NOT required to use a professional photographer; however, if they do choose to have a friend or relative take their photos, they should keep the above rules in mind. Also, photos taken outdoors on cloudy days are often best, as the lighting isn’t too harsh.
To ensure the highest quality printing, please ask your photographer to submit your photo digitally, if possible. Photographers should send a 2×3, 300 DPI image on a CD to Breeze, Black River Falls High School, 1200 Pierce Street, Black River Falls, WI 54615 OR upload your photo to our Jostens website, which will be available in July. We will post the link to that site on the high school website this summer when we know what it is. Please, do not send photos over email. When submitting a photo via print or CD, please write the student’s full name clearly on the CD or back of the print.
Please check with your studio a few weeks before the deadline to make sure the photo was sent to our office. Make sure you have your photos in on time! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Breeze staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.