The middle school would like to thank the outgoing Student Council, directed by Miss Sarah Anderson, for all their planning and hard work in making our school fun, charitable and successful: president Zoe Del Cerro, vice president Maddie Eberhardt, secretary Zyanna Deloney, treasurer Jeff Dobson. Good luck at the high school!
Congratulations to our new Student Council for next year: president Maddie Diehn, vice president Ellie Wirtz, secretary Francine Guenther and treasurer Katie Dobson.
The middle school would like to say good-bye and good luck to our coworkers.
- Mr. Amborn, retiring art teacher
- Mr. Hulne, special education teacher, transferring to the high school
- Mr. Gaier, special education teacher, accepted a position in Neillsville
- Mrs. Strangfeld, 8th grade literacy arts teacher, accepted a position in Neillsville
- Mrs. Knipe, school district social worker, accepted a teaching position at UW-Eau Claire
- Mr. Conrad Bragee, special education aide long term sub, has a career as a police officer
School may be coming to an end, but these future high school rodeo middle schoolers will be busy. If you get a chance, go watch the Little Britches rodeos.
Pictured are: Abby Hill, Kyle Gilbertson, Danielle McNulty, Kaitlyn Johnson, William Olson and Sydney Olson
Report cards will be mailed home early next week.
Any 8th grader that is interested in running high school cross country next year needs to sign up with Mr. Markee. An informational meeting will be held June 1st in the Middle School LGI at 1:00 pm
Any 6th or 7th grader interested in playing football next year should sign up with Mr. Stemper by June 3rd.
Eighth grade celebrated their last year at the middle school with an Eighth grade dance on May 26. Miss Sarah Anderson and the Student Council organized the special event with Cody Arnold as DJ.